- This event has passed.
Already Online?: How to drive your digital marketing further
September 3, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pm$30
The online world is rapidly evolving.
If you’re already online and thinking ‘now, what…?’ or not sure where to direct your energy next, this workshop will prepare you to move onwards and upwards through the ever-evolving digital landscape.
Find out how to make your online choices work harder, deliver smarter business outcomes and get the most return from your digital dollar at this next-level workshop for anyone who’s already on top of the basics.
You will learn how to:
- Decide on a digital strategy right for your business
- Build your own action plan
- Measure your website against best practice
- Make the most of online marketing and learn how to measure its impact
- Manage risk, privacy and cybersecurity
- Access tools, templates, support and resources in future
The Already Online workshop follows on from August’s Advanced Marketing workshop which was a big success and sold out weeks before hand. To avoid disappointment book your ticket and reserve your place.
Small Business Victoria workshops hosted by Mount Alexander Shire Council in Castlemaine are fast paced, informative and interactive as well as being very affordable.
For enquiries about small business workshops or business mentoring, call Eva Parkin, Economic Development Officer on 5471 1805 or email.