Organisation: Migrant Women in Business
Reporting to the Co-founders of Migrant Women in Business, we are seeking a Communications Coordinator to work primarily with our small team to support our clients– who are migrant women with nano and micro businesses. You will be required to work across our two brands: Migrant Women in Business, and our commercial marketplace – Made by Many Hands.
- Oversee the management of the Made by Many Hands (MbMH) and Migrant Women in Business (MWiB websites
- Manage the social media (Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn) for MWiB and for MbMH.
Ideally, you will have all or some of the skills below:
- Demonstrated experience in supporting clients, staff and volunteers in a workfrom-
- home set-up.
- Strong demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Excel and
- Ability to use other platforms such as Canva, Hoot suite or similar.
- Demonstrated experience working with remote teams of volunteers to ensure that
- all aspects of operations are running smoothly.
- Understanding of the cultural, political, economic, and social issues affecting
- migrant and refugee women in Australia
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong cultural competency
- Ability to think strategically and adapt flexibly to changing circumstances.
- Can work both autonomously and as a team player.
This role is a contract role starting ASAP until 15 January operating in a part-time capacity and can be based anywhere in Australia. Migrant women business owners, and businesswomen within this expertise set are strongly encouraged to apply. If you feel you meet most, but not all, of the selection criteria, please do consider applying.
Please complete the following form or email Luz email@example.com your CV and cover letter explaining why you are perfect for this role.