Robertson Hyetts Lawyers
Robertson Hyetts has practised in the Central Victorian region since 1882. We have a reputation for providing stable and reliable service to clients over generations. Our vision is to deliver solutions of maximum value to our clients through strong relationships and connecting talent with experience. Robertson Hyetts is one of regional Victoria’s most recognised and respected firms, with offices in Castlemaine and Bendigo.
We provide our clients with a comprehensive legal service and an experienced team you can trust to protect your business and private interests.
Our lawyers are results-focused and client-driven, offering expertise in the following areas:
- Conveyancing (including advice to purchaser’s before they sign)
- Buying, and selling commercial and residential properties
- Establishing, buying and selling businesses
- Leasing retail and commercial properties
- Other property dealings, including, developing and subdividing residential and commercial land
- Powers of Attorney
- Farm Succession Planning
- Estate Planning
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Deceased Estate Administration
- Employment law
- General litigation and dispute resolution