Sharon Hebbard – Principal Viticulturist and Wine Business Consultant
Sharon Hebbard is a highly experienced, multi award-winning viticulturalist and winemaker. After more than 20 years based in Melbourne she moved her consultancy to Castlemaine in late 2014. She has held senior vineyard management and consulting roles for a number of high profile vineyards and wineries in the Yarra Valley such as Giant Steps, Coldstream Hills and Treasury Wine Estates and now including Central Victoria at Sutton Grange. She has won Yarra Valley Vineyard of the year in 2015 and was runner up for her Coldstream Hills 2013 Pinot Noir in the Jimmy Watson Trophy.
Through her extensive practical experience as a vineyard manager Sharon has an intimate knowledge of what it takes to consistently produce outstanding quality fruit.
- Developing high performance teams for the wine industry and agri-business.
- Review vineyard operational management and implement strategies to achieve cost efficiency and quality parameter including analyse pest and disease management programs including organic and biodynamic practices.
- General management including financial and human resources.
- Business to Business networking and sales/client support.
- Grower liaison and mentoring between growers and winery.
She holds a Bachelor of Wine Science from Charles Sturt University and a Graduate Diploma in Management from AIM Business School-Melbourne and professional member of Wine Growers Association and Australian Institute of Management.
Rest assured Sharon knows what it takes to deliver top class results, and looking after her clients and their vineyards is no exception. If there are any areas of wine business or agribusiness you wish to discuss with her please call or email 0417 513 085 or email@example.com