- This event has passed.
Effective Business Practices Workshop
March 5, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm$30
Small Business Workshop
When: 9.15am (for a 9.30am start) – 1.00pm, Monday 5 March (this is a new morning timeslot in response to the recent business workshop survey)
Where: Civic Centre, Council Chambers, Cnr Lyttleton and Lloyd Streets, Castlemaine
Consistency keeps customers coming back. Make sure you’ve got the right systems and practices in place to ensure your business delivers consistent products and services first time, every time – from the get go.
Whether you are an existing business owner or about to start, this workshop will help you to not only run your business day to day, but ensure you’re ready to ramp up for tomorrow’s success.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Stress test your current processes and systems
- Deliver efficiencies across eight core areas
- Get across risk management
- Simplify financial management and record keeping
- Steamline your customer experience
- Get on top of key compliance issues
- Build your own action plan of next steps
- Access tools, templates, support and resources in future
YOUR PRESENTER: Bill Winter
Bill’s business experience is remarkable for its diversity; from CEO and advisory board member to highly renowned facilitator and business mentor. He specialises in helping small business implement the right structures to manage change. Bill’s area of expertise include family businesses, start-ups, executive coaching, mentoring and the Not-for-Profit sector.