Membership of Business Mount Alexander is open to individuals and organisations that have an interest in growing our Shire and share our values of collaboration, honesty, innovation, diversity, fairness and our history.
Business Mount Alexander is committed to offering the following products for members:
- Events: At least four events per year to provide business to business opportunities, networking and information sharing.
- Education: Opportunities to build knowledge, contacts, skills and resources with access to current economic data and ‘member only’ workshops.
- Promotion: Opportunities to profile and promote member businesses through collective marketing, sponsorship and community engagement initiatives.
- Forums: Mechanisms to raise and discuss issues with business and community and respond to local business opportunities.
- Mentoring: Formal, informal and peer support, including support for new and young business people.
- Representation: Platform for collective communication with government, potential investors and industry bodies.
- Local Investment: Commitment to use and profile member businesses for all Business Mount Alexander events and activities.
- $120 Business / Freelancer/ Sole trader
Annual membership fees cover the financial year from 1 January to 31 December. BMA is not registered for GST. Ask your accountant about claiming this fee as a tax deduction.